Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Kit's Wooden Scooter new album

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That thing really is beautiful. I don't know how long it took to make, but IF your father was up to making more, I'm sure they'd sell.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sunnieshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Your scooter is beautiful!

  3. #13
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    His scooter looks so nice! He seems like a talented handyman. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Also, Sparkles is adorable! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    What a beautiful work of art and such a wonderful treasured momento! Since DH made my girls the picnic table; I am going to show him this album and ask him to make my morsels a scooter! HA!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sewcial's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is really great! I made a similar one (but more rustic) as soon as I learned that the AG one was plastic. I used a clementine (sedless tangerines) crate left from the holidays and some odd things I had in my work room. I don't have good tools, so just did the best I could. I wish I had your dad's help to make mine more refined.
    <a href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1751449&a=30273213&pw=[/url" target="_blank">
    Catherine
    p.s. hope my link works.

    Originally posted by rel'smom:
    DD's 83 year old grandfather made this for her because none of us liked the idea of a plastic scooter from the 1930's. My dad said they used to make these as kids and ride on them until they fell apart. He had so much fun doing it that he made one for our neighbor's dolls too. Thank you American_Mommy for the original plans. We modified and changed the sizes slightly so that the scale was correct for 2 dolls and Kit does not have to hunch over to ride.
    The wheels are made of metal and move independantly of one another (I knew the retired auto engineer's attention to detail would show up somehow). LOL[URL=http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104397522]Kit's Scooter</a>

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 09, 2006 01:09 PM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sewcial's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try the link again. I am not sure how this works.

    [url=http://www.Hostboard.com]Hostboard.com[/http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1751449&a=30273213&pw=]

    Catherine

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sewcial's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more time. Please forgive me while I learn. i seem to be having a mental block on what they are saying on the instructions page.
    [http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...=30273213&pw=]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sewcial's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    If this doesn't work and make a hyperlink, I'll give up and stop being a pest.
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...a=30273213&pw=
    Catherine

  9. #19
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Birthday, Sparkles! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    Adorable dog!
    Saying this, let me join in with the others on what a great job was done in building the scooter! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharing this special gift.
    Polly Marie

  10. #20
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Sewcial! Your link worked and your scooter is sooooooo cute! I love it! I have since talked to my DH amd he is going to make me one! Heeeee-Hawwwwwwwww!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •